2leep.com

Friday, May 13, 2011

Distance Education All Exam Result 2011 from Vinayaka Mission University

Distance Education All Exam Result 2011 from Vinayaka Mission University

Latest any other information about Vinayaka Mission University such as admission, Fee Structure. Vinayaka Mission University Distance Education Results. Vinayaka Mission University Distance Education Results will be announced.

vinayaka mission, vinayaka mission university result, vinayaka mission university results 2011, vmu result,onlin eresult b.tech 2011,live update official website.

Vinayaka Mission University Distance Education (VMUDE) has issued Exam Timetable Feb-April 2011. The new vibrant university offering a multi-cultural experience with an ambience marked by the perfect harmony of living in diversity. VMUDE Exam Timetable can be checked here.

RESULTS

22 comments:

Greatly you have presented about the vinayaka mission university distance education. This gives the clear cut idea about this university. This university provides the distance learning of almost all the courses with good placement. Keep sharing this type of good information. Thanks.

Please result M.a History 2011

Sir please send examination date sheet of BA Sociology of third year held in the month of November 2009

Sir kindly suggest me how to apply original mark sheet for master of optometry

Sir kindly suggest me how to apply original mark sheet for master of optometry

Plz get me result of my BCA 2011

This comment has been removed by the author.

Pl send me date sheet of physics 2009- 2010 theory and practical thanks advance sir

Please result of my BBA 2011

Meri BCA final year 2010 ki markseet nhi ayi h result bhi check nhi kr pa rha hu

Kya 2011 ka certificate Mila tha

pls send my marksheet n certificate of mca 2011

I haven't received my original certificate till now...can Anyone suggest me how to get it

My BA certificate is not available for the year 2011 to 2013

I have not received my B. Sc. Degree till date. My Reg. No. 103121080020 Regulation BSC(MPC) -2007, C. No. 1136,name Suresh Kumar Kundal, DOB 02/10/1969.....

Kindly reply.......

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites