2leep.com

Monday, May 9, 2011

PNR Status Indian Raliway of Passangers | IRCTC Train Status

PNR Status Indian Raliway of Passangers | IRCTC Train Status

irctc, irctc login, pnr status, irctc relogin, irctc tatka.

We are e
xplored the whole of country called India, IRCTC train ticket through mobile and other offline means One option is to install the official irctc mobile application from irctcmobile website.

The latest news that, RCTC: PNR Status Indian Raliways. PNR status stands for Passanger Name Records.

PNR STATUS

3 comments:

I am sure there is some problem in PNR Status website, when I check PNR Status of my ticket which I booked two days before from Hydrabad to New Delhi, it show me 6 waiting first day, and on next day it shows me 3. On the very day my ticket get confirmed but Its was shocking to me that all the seats are not given in the same bogy, I talked to many pessangers travelling with us and the told us that they have just booked ticket one day before and the TT confirmed the ticket. I have submit a online complaint related to my problem to the Consumer Court website http://www.consumercourt.in/railways/57774-pnr-status-complaint.html but I don't think so there is some use to keep shouting in front of any Govt. body.

Hi and first of all thanks to you for your sharing this great info – I have definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise several technical points using your blog, as I experienced to reload the web site very slow and some time it takes a lot of time. This is my friendly suggestion to you to change your service provider as I have also open to http://priceof.in/ and ots really fast as compare to your service provider, Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.

I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about.. train pnr status

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites